What's new

Sunday Ticket question (1 Viewer)

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
I ordered the package this year, having already deselected the channels on my Directivo in March. Do those channels reappear when the season starts or do I need to reset the unit?

-- Matt

Rob Montoya

Auditioning
Matt

They magically appear on Sunday morning. The channel start at 701 - 710 or something like that. Just make suer your phone line is connected.

Bobby Sackman

Auditioning
Don't want to give bad information, but I have had the Sunday Ticket for 5 years and have not had a telephone line hooked up to in all that time. I believe the first channel is usually 704 and goes up from there depending on the number of games. If you have manually deselected the channels in the setup you may need to check to make sure they show up, but you can manually go to the first channel.

Bobby

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I haven't had a phone line hooked up to my DirecTV since I moved to my current house over 3 years ago. I have had the NFL Sunday Ticket that whole time.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
Tim....have you been paying for it ?

funny story, I didnt have a phone line hooked up to my unit for a year and a half, and during that time my wife and I ordered several PPV movies.

Well, when I reconfigured my media room, I finally hooked up the phone line again, and lo and behold, on my next bill there were charges for 1.5 years worth of PPV movies.

About $100 as I recall....

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Yes, I get the monthly bill with the Total Choice package and HBO. The NFL Sunday Ticket is automatically renewed every year and they bill me in 4 payments.

As far as I can tell, the phone line is simply to transmit PPV purchases to DirecTV so they can bill you for them. I don't see any other purpose for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks