What's new

Stephanie Quayle CD (1 Viewer)

Joe Spratley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
test
Just wondering if anyone here has heard of Stephanie Quayle. I got her CD a few weeks ago and thought it was great, and then I ordered the DVD that just came out about a week ago. I think this girl is going to be a big star in a very short time. Her dad is a regular guest on Coast to Coast AM the overnight radio program. They had a link one night to her website so I checked it out. Wow. Not only can this girl sing but she is a knock out!!

www.stephaniequayle.com

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Holy CRAP! I know her!!!! I didnt even know she was recording music.:b I live in bozeman, and Ive known their family for a about 10 years. Her brother and I graduated high school together and he is one of my best friends. I knew she was trying to make it big, but I hadnt realized how far she had come. Good for her! Ill have to check out her CD.

Joe Spratley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
test
Wow, That's pretty cool Jeremy. I think she may be the next big name in music like Britney Spears or Mariah Carey. I read that she is being managed by Eric Foster White who is responsible for making some big name stars.

I'm curious, do you know how old she is? I'm guessing around 20 or so?

I'm usually quite picky when it comes to music. Usually it takes me a few times of listening to a song to warm up to it, but with her music I liked it the second I heard it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks