What's new

Blu-ray Review Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

Stephen Brooks

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen Brooks
I'm curious too....it would be odd for them to spend the money to remaster new DVDs, but it would also be odd for them to re-release a version of the movies that is now "unofficial". I wonder which odd option they went with.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Hasn't each trilogy already been available for some time now? What's difference about these new combo packs?

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
In the film "Kind Hearts and Coronets" there is a scene where Alec Guinness is having a conversation with someone over drinks and says: "The Port is with you," referring to the bottle which is beyond polite reach on the table. We had a good laugh over that. Outstanding film as well.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
In the film "Kind Hearts and Coronets" there is a scene where Alec Guinness is having a conversation with someone over drinks and says: "The Port is with you," referring to the bottle which is beyond polite reach on the table. We had a good laugh over that. Outstanding film as well.
And just as with this ancient Star Wars set, I reviewed Kind Hearts and Coronets, too. You can find it here.

usrunnr

Writer
Real Name
usrunnr
I will always think of Joan Greenwood in 'Tom Jones'. But "Kind Hearts and Coronets" is an outstanding film as Mr. Hough has stated.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I've re-watched Ep 1-9 recently (did it last back in April). Enjoyable experience even with the flaws I find in some of the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks