Star Trek: Time Travel epsiode list

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Gord Lacey, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

2. Brian Wolters

Brian Wolters Auditioning

Where's FUTURE'S END? That was one of the better Voyager episodes!

3. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

This doesn't really affect me since I have the season sets already anyways, but isn't Endgame from Voyager on the Borg Collective set too? I know it's a fan's vote for both sets but that's two hours of hourlap with the other set, it would have been better to get a different episode like the Future's End 2-parter or Timeless along with something from Enterprise instead. I guess you could justify it by saying not everyone will buy both sets, but if you are you're paying twice for the same content.

4. MichaelScott

MichaelScott Stunt Coordinator

I'm not a huge Trek fan, well, not enough to buy season sets, but I do love time travel episodes. I would have pulled the trigger on this but "The Visitor" isn't in it. I know it's borderline time travel, but it did have Sisko bouncing into other times. It's one of Deep Space's best episodes..should have been included.

5. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Yeah and one of the Best Time Travel Eps "Tapestry" is already on the Picard Set

6. Bill Williams

Bill Williams Screenwriter

I'm as hesitant about this set as I am about the Borg Collection. Getting "Endgame" again, two fan collectives in a row? And only three text commentaries? Somehow I can't justify getting all these episodes again just to get three new text commentaries on DVD.

Pass.

7. Joseph Bolus

Joseph Bolus Cinematographer

I have to say that I'm *shocked* by the inclusion of "EndGame" on this set; especially since it's already included with the Borg collection. "Timeless" and "Future's End" would both have been better choices for Voyager time travel eps. (Most Star Trek fans consider "Timeless" to be one of the best Voyager eps ever, certainly *much* better than "EndGame", thus the *shock* that it's not included.)