What's new

Spooktacular! Roseanne Halloween eps coming to DVD! (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm so excited that they are releasing these episodes in a collection all their own. I mean, I love "Roseanne" but not so much to buy the entire season sets. The release date is August 29, 2006.

I'm just wondering why the series last Halloween episode entitled "Satan, Darling" isn't going to be included? I wonder if it has to do with the title of the episode or what?

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
Anchor Bay are pretty smart too, waiting until they had 2 halloween episodes released on DVD - to rerelease them, and more with added features - say a commentary on Season 3's halloween, which we'll have to buy this set to get.

The Friends DVD as an example, included the commentaries on previously released sets.

John*P

Second Unit

"Satan, Darling" is widely regarded as one of the worst episodes of the entire Roseanne series. While it has a horror-themed plot, it actually has little to do with Halloween itself. I'm actually glad they're leaving that terrible episode off...

If Roseanne does commentaries for the Halloween episodes for seasons 2 and 3, I may buy this. If not, I'll probably pass, as I'm already collecting the entire series on season sets...

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I emailed Anchor Bay, and they checked with Carsey-Werner, and they said pretty much the same thing John*P did; it's not a Halloween episode, and won't be included in the set.

Gord

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
Thank the halloween lord himself, Satan ;)

I am glad that episode won't be included, my station here only airs season 9 of Roseanne - it is driving me crazy.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Thanks for all the info about "Satan, Darling". I've only watched it once and wasn't sure if it was definitely a Halloween episode or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks