What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The Art of Spider-Man: No Way Home is currently pre-ordering for a listed release date of March 14, 2023.

51nZT760+wL._SY413_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
The poster concept Sony couldn't use last time is now no longer a spoiler, so here it is.
Spider-Man No Way Home re-release poster.jpg

In the social media post of this poster, they also said tickets for the re-release will go on sale tomorrow.

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
It's also no longer called The More Fun Stuff Version - it's going out under it's original title.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
That makes sense.

I don't want to know what the new post-credits scene is, so I'm not going to read that link.

But the initial post-credits scene was the first trailer for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which is now irrelevant. There would be no purpose to showing that again because that movie has now completed its theatrical run.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It’s a great movie, but that is not a great poster.
What's funny is that some of the floating heads in it only have a couple minutes of screen time. Charlie Cox and Benedict Wong are in one scene each. Tony Revolori only pops up briefly a couple of times, and Angourie Rice only has a blink-or-you'll-miss-it cameo.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Angourie Rice only has a blink-or-you'll-miss-it cameo.
Furthermore, she was a significant presence throughout Far From Home when she was dating Ned and didn't even make it onto any of those posters as far as I recall. So why put her on this one? I don't understand the rationale behind shoving everyone on there. Except Alfred Molina, who is only represented by his tentacles but has a much bigger part than any of the people you mentioned.

A poster with the three Spider-Men is such a great idea, especially because they couldn't do it last time to protect the secret. But this image fails on every level.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Sony just announced on social media that The More Fun Stuff Version alternate cut is being released on digital platforms tomorrow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks