What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

SPHE Press Release: Yellow Rose (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
edff1adb-2612-4b6d-b04f-051b103c16bc.png

WINNER OF THIRTEEN FILM FESTIVAL JURY AND AUDIENCE AWARDS

b25592cb-b5a9-4593-a544-7d46e07e435d.png
A TIMELY STORY OF RISKING IT ALL FOR THE AMERICAN DREAM

AVAILABLE ON DEMAND AND DIGITAL DECEMBER 22
ON BLU-RAY™ AND DVD JANUARY 5
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
ab00fa70-516b-4ea7-ac6f-b4006f71d1bd.jpg
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="middle"]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="middle"]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"] SYNOPSIS
A Filipina teen from a small Texas town fights to pursue her dreams as a country music performer while having to decide between staying with her family or leaving the only home she has ever known.

The film, directed by Diane Paragas, stars Grammy®-winner https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/x-webdoc://3E8977E0-5409-48D5-A73D-B24BA1B502A7#_edn1 and two-time Tony Award® nominee[ii] Eva Noblezada (Broadway’s Hadestown and Miss Saigon) in her feature film debut, award-winning country music artist Dale Watson, Princess Punzalan (Mula sa puso) and Tony Award®-winner[iii] and Grammy®-nominee[iv] Lea Salonga (Mulan, Aladdin).

CAST AND CREW
Directed By:
Diane Paragas
Story By: Diane Paragas and Andy Bienen
Written By: Diane Paragas and Annie J. Howell and Celena Cipriaso
Producers: Diane Paragas, Cecilia R. Mejia, Rey Cuerdo, Orian Williams
Executive Producers: Olivia De Jesus, Karen Elizaga
Cast: Eva Noblezada, Dale Watson, Princess Punzalan and Lea Salonga

SPECS
Run Time:
Approx. 94 minutes
Rating: PG-13 for some strong language and teen drinking
Feature: Blu-ray 1080p High Definition 2.39:1 | DVD 2.39:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
Audio: Blu-ray English 5.1 DTS-HD MA | DVD English 5.1 Dolby Digital

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

[/TD]

[/TD]

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Amazon and Best Buy are currently taking pre-orders for this on DVD only. Amazon has a listing for the Blu-ray but says it is currently unavailable. Best Buy does not currently appear to have a listing for the Blu-ray at all.

Knock on wood, but I almost wonder if they have decided to drop the Blu-ray release due to the film's low box office gross. Its total is only $367,849.

I am looking forward to a blind buy of this film. Due to the pandemic, I did not feel comfortable attending when it briefly screened here a couple months ago. But I love both Eva Noblezada and Lea Salonga as performers and am excited to see the film when it becomes available. If the Blu-ray doesn't materialize, I would still get the DVD, but it's very weird that one format has gone up for pre-order before the other one. That is not usually the case.

Here's hoping that Sony has not decided to deviate from the press release and will indeed release this on Blu-ray. Aside from combo packs, I don't remember the last time I bought a DVD. At the moment, I've locked that in from Amazon for $14.99, although would love to cancel it and replace it with a Blu-ray order if the option to do so does come through.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Amazon finally did put up the Blu-ray version for pre-order.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks