What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: Cobra Kai: Season 3 (DVD) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
90eccdc8-6bbf-4ad8-993a-1ef0d4687be0.png
THE KARATE KID SAGA CONTINUES
cb3155e3-7555-2ac4-ebe6-2936ca5a2454.png
AVAILABLE ON DVD JANUARY 11
c9a7d3d0-056e-dcca-b9af-7ccb6182d177.jpg
SYNOPSIS
COBRA KAI takes place over 30 years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament with the continuation of the inescapable conflict between Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) and Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka). Season Three finds everyone reeling in the aftermath of the violent high school brawl between their dojos, which has left Miguel in a precarious condition. While Daniel searches for answers in his past and Johnny seeks redemption, Kreese further manipulates his vulnerable students with his own vision of dominance. The soul of the Valley is at stake, and the fate of every student and sensei hangs in the balance.
DVD BONUS MATERIALS
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Blooper Reel
CAST AND CREW
Cast: Ralph Macchio, William Zabka, Courtney Henggeler, Xolo Maridueña, Tanner Buchanan, Mary Mouser, Jacob Bertrand, Gianni DeCenzo, Martin Kove
Executive Producers: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, Josh Heald, Susan Ekins, Caleeb Pinkett, Will Smith, James Lassiter
Created for Television By: Josh Heald & Jon Hurwitz & Hayden Schlossberg
Based on the characters created by Robert Mark Kamen.

SPECS
Run Time:
Approx. 326 Minutes
Rating: Not Rated
DVD: 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen | Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital
(Subtitles: English, English SDH)

Museum Pieces

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Skylar
If these were on Blu Ray I'd buy them in a second, but I just can't settle for DVD when I am accustomed to seeing them in HD on my streaming service. As much as I want this series on physical media, I just can't justify paying for downsizing.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
If these were on Blu Ray I'd buy them in a second, but I just can't settle for DVD when I am accustomed to seeing them in HD on my streaming service. As much as I want this series on physical media, I just can't justify paying for downsizing.
I understand what you mean. However, I would rather have it and be able to watch when I want instead of streaming service pulling it without notice. Then putting it back then pulling it again and etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks