What's new

sopranos season 4 reviews? (1 Viewer)

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Has anyone seen any? I have been looking but cannot find any so far anywhere.

Are anyone of the reviewers here going to review this one?

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
I think I'll be skipping this set. I own the first three and liked Joey Pants' work in the 4th season. I'll wait for the 5th set and try to get a deal on the purchase of more than one set when that one comes out (Like I did when I bought 3rd and 2nd seasons)

Unless the 5th season is just off the wall and not worth buying. Then I'll be happy with Seasons 1-3

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
My 4-season pack should ship any moment from Amazon! Can't wait!

I've seen the show on and off, random episodes. Can't wait to actually watch it in chronological order from beginning to end.

Paul Drake

Stunt Coordinator
My 4-season pack should ship any moment from Amazon! Can't wait!
You're in for a treat. Even though Seasons 3 and 4 were not up to the level of the previous two, they're still pretty darn good.

The show really misses Nancy Marchand. Big time.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Season 4 was my least favorite, but that does not mean it is bad. My least fav season of the Sopranos is still better than 98% of what is on TV today. I cannot wait for this one. I have gone too long without the Sopranos, I have the first 3 sets, but stopped watching them before season 4 aired to not get tired of them and then I have not seen it since season 4 ended. I am skipping my college classes tomorrow just to get this and watch some of it.

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
I'm counting down the hours. I just got done watching seasons 1-3 over again and I'm so hyped up for season 4 I feel like whacking somebody myself. Never seen S4 on HBO so this season will be all new to me.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I put off buying S3 for the past year but I finally purchased it when I decided to buy Season 4. Hopefully it should be here by the weekend, I missed the last 3 episodes of Season 4 due to some work commitments but I loved what I saw of the season that everyone seems to hate. :)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
We just got on HBO's Press List (which is
almost impossible to do).

A screener was sent to our reviewer, Herb Kane.

He should have a review up within the next day
or two.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Great, thanks Ron. I just picked it up today with the Married with Children season one set. I am taking the rest of the day off and inviting some friends over for a day of the sopranos. So far, it seems to be right on par with the other season releases dvd-wise.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
All four seasons are due to arrive tomorrow! :D And this is on top of so many other fall releases! What'll I do?? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks