What's new

Sony KD 57 XBR 2 (1 Viewer)

Louis D

Agent
Guys,
I got the ok from the "boss" to go ahead and make the next big purchase. The TV I was thinking is in the URL below. I was wondering what your thougts were and if anyone knows of anything better for around the same price.
Sony KD57 XBR2

JonDimasi

Auditioning
that tv is one of the best tv's on the market hands down, what price are you likely to pick it up at... it retails for 5000... im sure you can do better

Kevin Miller

Auditioning
Hi Louis,

The Sony XBRs are very good. There are some great tweaks that qualified ISF techs can perform on those sets. One is teaching a service convergence to the set's Auto-convergence circuitry. Since you are from NY let me know if you are interested in having it professionally calibrated. Good luck and good pictures!

Louis D

Agent
Thanks for the info guys. So far the cheapest I found was around the 4000.00. Hopefully will have it in the next couple of weeks. Just want to do some more research. I will let you guys know! Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks