What's new

Sony Bravia Projector + Denon 3808Ci receiver + ?? what else do i need (1 Viewer)

urjo

Grip
Real Name
Urjo
Hello,

Thanks for any possible help that comes; i am not technologically advance at the moment and need help.

I bought a Sony Bravia projector and got rid of my TV; don't need it as i don't even have channel, dish or any cable in home. I only like listening classical and watching movies.

Now, with this projector at my apartment 15x22, what are my best option?
1) At the moment, i play DVD on my computer and hook that up with a Projector, can i get a better picture if i buy a Sony Blue Ray player or what?

2) I need to upgrade my mighty old receiver, so if i purchase the Denon 3808CI receiver, will that improve the picture quality; i know it will improve the sound quality.

3) At last, i am option to out of blue options too. I am about to make a once in a lifetime purchase and need help for sure...

Its full moon tonight and tomorrow,,, enjoy the moon...
~Urjo

SherardP

Stunt Coordinator
Need more info...what projector model is it? Full 1080 or 720p? Either way Blu is the way to go. Denon wont necessarily improve PQ over the processor in the PJ. Again you need to post more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks