What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Sony Electronics Announces Pricing and Availability for 2020 8K LED, 4K OLED and 4K LED Models
SAN DIEGO, April 20, 2020 — Sony Electronics Inc. today revealed pricing and availability for new 2020 LED and OLED television models, announced earlier this year at CES.
The 2020 TV lineup will be powered by Sony’s industry-leading processors, delivering incredibly clear, detailed and lifelike pictures. With all of Sony’s new televisions, customers will see exactly what the creator intended with the advanced color and gradation of TRILUMINOS™ Display. These TVs also offer Google Assistant to help quickly access entertainment, control smart devices, get answers on screen and more using your voice.
These premium televisions are available for pre-order at Best Buy and other authorized dealers nationwide today, unless otherwise specified. Details on how to buy or pre-order this impressive line-up can be found below:
Z8H 8K HDR LED TVs
Astonishing detail is revealed with 8K...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
I was hoping Sony would also have a smaller OLED like LG, but that appears not to be the case. I still use a 43X800D as my daily monitor downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks