So how stoopid am I ???

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jack_TN, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Jack_TN

Jack_TN Stunt Coordinator

Hey, I just bought a carboard box on eBay! Yes, I knew I was bidding on a carboard box, but I just had to have it.

Actually it's the outer box for the Universal Classic Monsters Collection. I've started buying the movies individually and thought it would be cool to have the box to keep them in. I guess looks does matter.

Jack

2. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

Nah, not too stoooooopid at all [​IMG]

I've purchased many boxes like that for my anime discs.

3. Anthony Connor

Anthony Connor Stunt Coordinator

Wow I could by the Alien box set box. I bought the movies individually.

Regards

AXE

4. Shane Bos

Shane Bos Second Unit

The New Jersey Trilogy Box is only available as the box. Reminder I must buy that box soon.

5. Jack_TN

Jack_TN Stunt Coordinator

I should have known there would be folks here who would understand. I was the only one who placed a bid, so needed some reassurance I'm not just dumb [​IMG]

Thanks,

Jack

6. Tony-B

Tony-B Producer

Heheh. Leila is right. You gotta buy boxes for anime discs! But I don't have any boxes. [​IMG]

I am 100% sure that all of the people who post in Advanced Anime Discussion V would agree that you are not stoooopid. [​IMG]

7. David Lawson

David Lawson Screenwriter

I actually traded a DVD for a lesser DVD and the Alien box with someone at DVDTalk. I had purchased all four Alien discs individually when CompUSA blew out their DVD section, and the guy who bought the box set only wanted to keep the first two films, so it worked out quite well. Keep an eye on the various DVD sale/trade forums.