What's new

Slap Shot SE Reissue (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-....html#12192001
Up next is a new special edition reissue of the 70's classic Slap Shot, featuring a new 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, the original English mono track, an audio commentary by the Hanson Brothers(1), "Classic scenes," an original ESPN broadcast, production notes, the trailer, and DVD-ROM extras. Debuting the same day is Slap Shot 2: Breaking The Ice, featuring a 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround tracks, interviews with the Hanson Brothers, behind-the-scenes footage, production notes, and the trailer. Retail is $26.95 each, and a two-pack with both Slap Shot flicks is available for $39.95. street 3/26

M

MaxY

Wow I guess this might be a rebuy for me. I never even heard of Slap Shot 2 and I watch tons of Hockey. You would think someone would have mentioned it, but hey ESPN and ESPN 2 don't even show all the face offs in a game so anything is possible.

Max

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
Slap Shot 2 stars The Hansen Brothers and one of the Baldwins ( I think it's Steven ). It had a test screening in Toronto recently but is going direct-to-video. Someone who saw the film told me it was a pretty funny lowbrow hockey comedy ( no surpise there ! )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks