What's new

Single SVS PC13 Ultra vs Two PC 2000's (1 Viewer)

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The deed is done. I opted to get dual subs, just not the ones I had planned on getting. :P

Order Confirmation

Order Information

Order Number: xxxx-xxxx
Order Date: 11/15/2014
Order Status: Pending

Customer Information
Billing Address:
David Willow

Shipping Address:
David Willow
Order Items Order Summary:

Qty Product Price Subtotal 1 Dual PC12-Plus $2,279.99 $2,279.99 Tax $0.00 Total $2,279.99

Customer's Note:

Payment Information Shipping Information VISA Free Shipping

So much for the budget. :D

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The subs are supposed to arrive tomorrow (I guess its quick ship from Ohio to Pennsylvania). My new receiver is supposed to be here as well. The new bulb for my TV arrived today and my cables/speaker wire from Blue Jeans Cable arrived as well.

Now the really hard part begins... I can't do anything with my new toys until after Christmas. This will be my most anticipated Christmas since I was 7 years old. :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
In anticipation of the arrival of your subs, David, I'll try to help you bide your time by re-posting this image of mine of the arrival of my SVS sub from a couple of years ago.

My dogs were quite enthused by my new toy! :biggrin:

gallery_286742_34_90610.jpg

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Holy cow. They are bigger than I thought they were going to be. This should be exciting (for my neighbors :drum: ).

Mike, Maybe you can come help me paint too. :thumbs-up-smiley:

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
My wife was the only one home when they were delivered. Luckily my son came home at lunch and helped carry them inside. I had the pleasure of moving them down to the basement.

Since I'm not using the new gear until Christmas I thought I better at least try it. I would hate to have something not work when I'm ready to watch movies. So I setup the Denon and the subs with an old record player with a couple Axiom M60's and broke out my 45's. Holy cow! I spent 2 hours playing down there. I finally had to stop when I got in trouble. I swear I heard someone yell "Turn that music down!". :D

2014-11-19 20.02.59_v2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks