What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Signs, signs... everywhere there are signs! (1 Viewer)

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
My wife and I have been seeing a new "band symbol" emerging that we have been curious about. We have attempted to research it, but it seems the only option would be speaking with some of these punky kids sporting it, so that's clearly out of the picture.

The symbol clearly originates from a pentagram but the top two "points" are actually rounded off, resembling Mickey Mouse's ears. Any ideas?

Chris Smith

Stunt Coordinator
http://www.heartagram.com/

This one? I've actually never heard there music (at least to my knowledge, if they've been on the radio, there is a CHANCE I've heard it, but didn't like it enough to further research it) but Bam Margera of Jackass and Viva la Bam fame is a big fan and wears the shirt on the show all the time.

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Thank you for your incredibly timely reply. I know it sounds silly, but we have just been seeing said symbol so frequently that we were curious. The site you linked was exactly what we were looking for and answered any and all questions we had. Thank you so much for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yashavi46
Recent bookmarks