What's new

Service Menu Codes (1 Viewer)

VinnieR

Grip
Anyone know of a listing for service menu codes for Runco projectors? I want to change the bulb in mine but need to get into the service menu to reset the bulb hours.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
What model projector is it? (BTW, the code is usually listed on the owner's manual.)

VinnieR

Grip
I've searched the owner's manual thoroughly and can't find it anywhere. Model is a Reflection CL710, one of Runco's current DLP projectors.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

VinnieR

Grip
Michael, Got it. Thanks a million.

If you don't mind another question: I'm thinking of getting one of the ISF guys to calibrate the projector. (I wouldn't think of trying it, even if I had the right equipment, which I don't). In your experience, do DLP projectors benefit from this or are the factory temperature settings about as good as it gets?

Thanks again.

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

I worked on a VX 5000ci over the weekend projecting onto a 183" screen. The factory grayscale at the "65" setting was considerably off. Very red/green.

It was fairly easy to calibrate it to track D6500 though and that did make a difference.

The projector was not meant to go this large of an image. There was very low light output.

Reds looked so different on this set than the typical orange reds I am used to seeing. The reds were ... RED!!

Regards

VinnieR

Grip
Great! I'll be on the phone to my local, friendly ISF guy tomorrow morning. I am really happy with the current picture, but, at the end of the day, aren't we all striving for perfection?

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks