What's new

Serious problem with 3-2 pulldown on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back? (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Ballew

Second Unit
Watched the above film tonight- Does any one else have problems with their players dropping into video mode towards the end of the film?

Thanks

Andrew Ballew

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
I have had no problems what so ever with this disc on my Panasonic. What player is yours?

My advice, exchange it.

M

MaxY

Did not seem to be a problem with my Sony 9000 ES, what brand of player are you using?

Max

Andrew_Ballew

Second Unit
JVC- this is the only disc that has so far tripped up the player. Tried to force it back into film mode- comb city! I guess it is just my player- it does not like the flags at all on that DVD!

Andrew

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Extremely bad flagging on this disk. My JVC did the same thing Andrew.
Peace Out~:D

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
I've had 3 copies of this title and they have all locked up on 2 different players....?? They lock up at the exact same point...when Jay & S.B. are babies in front of the store. I guess i was never meant to own this movie...weird. One last chance though..I called the # on the disc and they are sending a replacement. I've never had a disc cause a problem like this and have watched well over 300 movies on 1 of the players.

Jim Ferguson

Stunt Coordinator
It was definitely flagged incorrectly toward the end of the movie. I'm watching on an HTPC with the TheaterTek software DVD player.

John P Grosskopf

Second Unit
Only problem I've had is a split second sound drop-out right as the film opens on the 2 babies in front of the store. No locking up, just the drop out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks