What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: The Equalizer 3 (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Picked up the movie on 4K Blu-ray but have not yet watched it. Am looking forward to seeing this movie for the first time as I did not catch it in the theater.

View attachment 204746

I have never seen a single Equalizer movie, either. Interested to hear how they are. Let me check the Black Friday prices as if they can be had on the cheap...

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I have never seen a single Equalizer movie, either. Interested to hear how they are. Let me check the Black Friday prices as if they can be had on the cheap...

Hello Ronald hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I really love Denzel Washington's character so I really enjoyed the first two movies. If they are on a streaming service you might want to check it out before buying it on disc to see if you like it or not.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hello Ronald hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I really love Denzel Washington's character so I really enjoyed the first two movies. If they are on a streaming service you might want to check it out before buying it on disc to see if you like it or not.

Thank you for the kind words. Was doing a lot of typing on this end. I think I'm going to wait until the 3-movie pack drops in price on digital. I like everything Denzel does and I can't imagine him being in a bad film, so I'm going with good faith that these will be worth it.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Thank you for the kind words. Was doing a lot of typing on this end. I think I'm going to wait until the 3-movie pack drops in price on digital. I like everything Denzel does and I can't imagine him being in a bad film, so I'm going with good faith that these will be worth it.

I feel the same way about Denzel and that is why I purchased Equalizer 3 without seeing it first. I feel you will enjoy the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks