What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Season 5 of Head of the Class (1 Viewer)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I wonder if some of the Nickelodeon/Dan Schneider issues have an effect on this release.

Season 4 was released in 2022, before a lot of those issues were prominently known.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Maybe because the whole season sucked without Howard Hesseman and with some stand-up comic who only wanted to crack jokes instead of teaching and with a bunch of obnoxious kids who replaced the original students the year before.
Nah, lack of quality never stopped anything from being released only lack of expected money.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Maybe because the whole season sucked without Howard Hesseman and with some stand-up comic who only wanted to crack jokes instead of teaching and with a bunch of obnoxious kids who replaced the original students the year before.
Nah, lack of quality never stopped anything from being released only lack of expected money.
I liked season 5. It was way better than season 4. Season 4 was running on fumes, IMO. Letting Billy be Billy was the high point of the episodes.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
I liked season 5. It was way better than season 4. Season 4 was running on fumes, IMO. Letting Billy be Billy was the high point of the episodes.
Seems to me they should have ended the series after four years, it being a high-school series. Perhaps Howard Hesseman didn't give the producers enough notice when he decided to leave to do a finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykayjohnson73
Recent bookmarks