What's new

Sansui G3000 and G3500, is there a lot of difference between the two? (1 Viewer)

Chevy_Monsenhor

Auditioning
Real Name
Felipe Fagundes
Hey guys, i'm new here in the forum and i'm just starting to get involved with proper audio equipment.
I've been looking around the online classifieds, trying to find a good classic receiver to start my build.
A seller got these two models, the Sansui G3000 and the Sansui G3500, the first costs R$1200 and the second is R$1300.
I don't know if the info on the Hifiengine database is correct, because the two have the same info, same power and everything, what differs, a bit, is the size and speaker load impedance.
I ask this because the G3000 is in a slightly better shape, more conserved, and i'm very interested in acquiring this model.
Thanks since!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
If we're suggesting other forums, VinylEngine is also great for this, and it's a friendly place.

There are several great names in vintage stereo receivers. Sansui, Pioneer and Marantz are three very popular ones. Do get advice on one suited to your specific needs, and make sure it's in great shape. There's a LOT to choose from.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks