What's new

Samsung SIR-T150 - Setup Help Appreciated (1 Viewer)

Jack_Geo

Stunt Coordinator
Hi...I just ordered a Samsung SIR-T150 and would like some assistance in setting it up.

Here's my setup:

TV: Mits WS-55809

DVD: Panny RP-91

VCR: Older Mits variety

DirecTV: older Sony

Basically, with the help of this forum, I've got the TV, VCR, DVD, and DirecTV set up and working. Now, I want to add the Samsung to the mix.

I am planning on buying one of those Radio Shack double-bowtie antennas. My first question is...how do I hook up this antenna to the Samsung? Do I need any special adapters / cables / etc.?

Second, I assume that I just use some component cables to go from the Samsung to another input on my Mits to get OTA HD programming. Am I on the correct path?

Any suggestions on the antenna issue or other suggestions in general are much appreciated.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Your path sounds ok to me! As for the double bow tie, it has the flat antenna cable, so you'll need to get the part that converts that to coax to be able to plug it in to the back of the 150

Glenn

Mike I

Supporting Actor
Your mits set will have a set of component inputs dedicated to a digital set top box..It is labeled DTV....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks