What's new

Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-Ray Player New, Free CEDIA Demo disc (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!

I have here for sale my much beloved Samsung BR player, it was purchased around 90 days ago from a authorized dealer, it was a late model build and it has been updated with every firmware update that was available including the latest from Samsung, this player is super fast and spiffy compared to a Toshiba HD-DVD and if you want to get into BR, this is the best cheapest way possible

believe me, in no way is this a low end player, the analog audio outputs are really high-end and stunning, the video quality after the updates is amazing as well

Player has been used to watch around 18 movies, it will come complete to you 100% perfect cosmetic and working condition, NO BS, of course the warranty will still be valid, player will come complete as if you opened the box yourself, all papers manuals etc etc.
the remote was never used as I use a MX-3000 touchscreen, player was used sparingly in a dedicated HT room, panamax power centers and etc.

as a Bonus I will include a rare BR CEDIA demo disc, all kinds of rare clips on this including stuff like Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Men 2, Day After Tomorrow etc., very good stuff, this disc has went for 100$ on Ebay before

SOLD!!

why am I selling? I have a massive bill due end of this month and I am short, I have no idea which BR player I will buy back at this point

pics on request, included is one of the rare demo disc:

I have completed 100's of deals on many HT websites and have over 2000 positives on Ebay, if you need a reference I can supply for sure, I would prefer paypal for payment

please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com for any interest or to buy

thanks a bunch

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks