What's new

Rockets vs Polk Lsi (1 Viewer)

Eric Hargrove

Stunt Coordinator
These are the speaker lines I am considering. Has anyone had the experience of comparing these. I am leaning towards the Lsi15 for mains with the Lsi center. They appear to be very well constructed. I don't want to take anything away from the Rockets though as I hear the finish on these is absolutely top notch. I am currently using Polk audio Monitor 10s' as main and a CS400 center channel as well as FX500i as surrounds. In any case, the FX500i' will be sticking around along with my SVS CS Ultra sub.;) Thanks for any input on my decision.

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Hi, Eric

I'm the proud owner of the Lsi 25's and C center. I couldn't be happier. Very smooth and detailed highs and great bass extension with the powered subs. I've read quite a bit about the Rockets, too, and they sound like great speakers. By many accounts, the Rockets and the LSi series sound very similar to each other (They even use the same VIFA tweeter, from what I've heard). I'm sure you won't go wrong with either choice. They're both considered to be about the best there is in terms of bang for the buck.

J. Redcay

Agent
I am using the LSI 15's in the rear of my setup and am very
pleased with them. They are very attractive and all phases of
audio performance are excellent. Am sure you would be happy
with this newer offering from Polk. Good luck on your purchase.

Eric Hargrove

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the quick replies. It sounds like the Polks would match up well against the Rockets. The Polks' are easier to audition locally which definitely sways me towards them. Too bad the Rockets are internet only as I would like to give them a shot as well. If shipping were a bit less expensive, I would do a Rocket/Lsi comparison in my home.

Matt D K

Stunt Coordinator
I have Polk LSi 15's for fronts, LSi center, and 3 LSi7's for surround. I LOVE them! They are very detailed and with the right sub they offer a great mix of home theater and music

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks