What's new

Rita Hayworth - Ultimate Collection from Mill Creek - 11/17/2020 (1 Viewer)

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
The set went on sale for 12.99 on amazon after i had just bought it for almost 30 :(

Last edited:

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
I'm really hoping the reason Sony left Cover Girl off this box set is because they are planning on releasing it on blu-ray themselves. I'd love to see the new 4k scan that was used for the Eureka release. I watched the Twilight time again tonight and the colors are a bit drab in that transfer, I haerd the Eureka looks stunning.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'm really hoping the reason Sony left Cover Girl off this box set is because they are planning on releasing it on blu-ray themselves. I'd love to see the new 4k scan that was used for the Eureka release. I watched the Twilight time again tonight and the colors are a bit drab in that transfer, I haerd the Eureka looks stunning.
I have the Eureka disc and it's excellent. Go multi-region and buy the disc!

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
Once you go region free, you won't know how you got along without it!
You won't know what to do with all those additional discs, either.

But many Region Bs, especially in the UK, are far superior in visually quality to what's available in Region A ("Dr Terror's House of Horrors", "The Skull" & "The Knack" are just three that come to mind) plus they generally come with books and superior design art, and you don't have to wait six years for Criterion to get around to releasing it.

blakey55

Grip
Real Name
stephen blake
have just got round to watching salome,and the picture stutters and breaks up at the 14minutes and 30 seconds mark,until approx 20 minutes and 15 seconds mark.has this happened to anyone else with this disc?.am a bit annoyed as salome was the title i was looking forward to the most.have tried on 3 different players with the same result

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
have just got round to watching salome,and the picture stutters and breaks up at the 14minutes and 30 seconds mark,until approx 20 minutes and 15 seconds mark.has this happened to anyone else with this disc?.am a bit annoyed as salome was the title i was looking forward to the most.have tried on 3 different players with the same result
Certainly hasn't happened to me. If your disc does that with three different players, the disc must be faulty or have some dirt, scratch etc. on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks