What's new

Replacement for Looney Tunes Vol 2 Disc 4 DVD (1 Viewer)

FranklinC

Stunt Coordinator
Similar experience to most:

Called last Friday (11/9) and got through almost instantly. They already had my information on file from the Ultimate Superman set disc replacement program. She told me they would send a replacement disc and an envelope to mail the old one back.

Thanks to everyone posting here for the heads up!

MatthewHA

Grip
I called a couple of weeks ago for the Looney Tunes Vol. 2 disk 4 replacement. Patiently I waited for something to show up in my mailbox. The other day, something did show up--Superman the Movie and Superman 3 disks. So now I have extra copies of those Superman disks ( I got the Superman replacements earlier this year) and no Looney Tunes replacement.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
I didn't even know there was a problem with this disc until the other night when I watched a couple of cartoons. At first, I thought my new HDA3 player might be at fault. But, I checked HTF, and sure enough, I found this thread. I called today, got through with no problems, and my new disc is on the way.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
got mine too today also.

about 2 months after i called.
they must have done a mass mailing.

FranklinC

Stunt Coordinator
Yep, got mine yesterday too, and watched most of it last night.

25 days from call to receiving the replacement.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Mass mailing most likely. I got mine on Monday.

This post has been brought to you by the letter 'M.'

TravisD

Agent
Real Name
Travis D
Ditto,got mine,.....name was wrong,street # was off.....bless the USPS.

BTW,...the Vob files are Nov 2004,where as original was Sept.

And the Disc label is not the same (Allstars vs LTGC).

But now I can singa,....like the moona and juna and springa.....cause I like to singa.....:)

Mos Eisleian Radio

Auditioning
Real Name
Phillip Salomon
I called on November 30, 2007. I called again in early February and was told it was on back order, but they were expecting to receive a new supply soon. I called today and was told it's still on back order and they don't know when they'll receive discs from Warner Bros. I hope Warner Bros. is still making the replacement disc.

Phil

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Warner Bros, will you be replacing every single animation disc you release lately, because so far every last Tom and Jerry set as well as your recent Academy Awards Collection have suffered the same fate. Interlaced transfers ruin films, please stop doing this!

MikeDE

Second Unit
Mine arrived today, too. Kinda nice, since I just got around to calling them last week.

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
I received yesterday (April 8) here in German the replacement. I did not need to send the old disk back.

On Feb 12 , I called 1-800-553-6937 and after waiting a bit over 10 minutes was told by the women to send an email with the following info:

Name, address, telephone-no and what replacement. The email address given was:
[email protected]

On Feb 19th, I received an email from "Maggie" who confirmed my email.

Yesterday I received my corrected DVD of LTGC Disk 4. I proofed the disk with my older DVD reader outputting in PAL. Previously I got poor pictures in this mode and the disc seems ok. It was sent from Warner Home Video: 400 Del Norte Blvd; Oxnard, CA 93030.

FYI:
I tried to read the numbers on the back of the disk;

7Y 31284V3.4.A VA01 and then IFPI L906

It could be that the first number starts with "7V" rather than "7Y).

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
That is definately a "Y" following the "7". The number on my replacement disk is "7Y 31284V3.4.A VA01" with Vob files dated Nov 2004 and the original, defective one has '"7Y 31284V2.4.A VB01" with Vob files dated September 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks