What's new

Remember Lucy Gutteridge: What happened to her? (1 Viewer)

As I have seen that Top Secret! has come out on DVD, and that it has been one of my favorite comedies for many, many years, I was wondering what happened to Lucy Gutteridge.

If you don't remember who she is, she plays the girl, Hilary Flammond (Her name meaning: She who's busum defies gravity(?)), in Top Secret, opposite a very young Val Kilmer.

I have made some queries on the net, and all I can find of info on her is that she has retired from acting. Wauw, she was born in 1956 and her last movies (according to IMDB) was made in 1993.

Does anyone out there have any info as to why she quit acting ... or is it just that she still acts, but I haven't been able to find information about this?

I hope someone out there can give me a little extra insight.

Thank You, all!

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
I'm sorry, I can't help you, but we were wondering the same thing last night about Michelle Meyrink, who plays Jordan in Real Genius. She hasn't done anything since 1988. Deborah "Can you hammer a 6 inch spike through a board with your penis?" Foreman has disappeared too. What, does Val Kilmer drive his leading ladies underground?? (Just kidding, I like Val Kilmer).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks