What's new

Martin Dew

HTF News Editor
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Martin Dew
Following our review of the Reavon UBR-X200 4K Blu-ray player, the French company has announced the release of the UBR-X110 to North American and world markets. The new player is priced at $999 and sits in between the $1,699 X200 and $799 X100. It may prove to be a more compelling prospect price-wise for many, as the universal disc player now includes SACD support, but excludes the 7.1 analogue outs and toroidal transformer features associated with the more expensive X200.
The new UBR-X110 sports an identical rigid steel construction, which Reavon says produces a better signal-to-noise ratio and associated enhanced audio and video performance. As well as 4K UHD disc support, the player carries Dolby Vision and HDR10. Other features include an SDR/HDR Preset Mode, DVD-Audio, SACD/DSD compatibility and dual HDMI output terminals...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I guess people either didn't see my joke, didn't "get" my joke, or didn't think it was funny.

That's OK. I really don't want to know which it was. :wacko:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I guess people either didn't see my joke, didn't "get" my joke, or didn't think it was funny.

That's OK. I really don't want to know which it was. :wacko:
Spinal Tap None More Black.gif

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
What do you think about it John? My Panasonic UB9000 just started to show signs of problematic behavior, and I'm nervous. I’m afraid it will get progressively worse.

I'm interested in your thoughts about the Reavon.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
What do you think about it John? My Panasonic UB9000 just started to show signs of problematic behavior, and I'm nervous. I’m afraid it will get progressively worse.

I'm interested in your thoughts about the Reavon.
I plan to review it, but I’d look elsewhere.

Sorry, I didn’t see your question until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks