What's new

Question on Timeless Media Tales Of Wells Fargo (1 Viewer)

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
I pulled my DVD set out and they're cut by around 6 minutes, coming in at 1:10 or so. Where did you get the idea they were complete? Those shows ran 1:16 plus.
The German bluray is uncut (how they got the HD masters is beyond me), but they have released the whole series on bluray.I junked my dvds after getting the first season on blu. Its the best this show will ever look and its a full 75 minutes. The timeless release isn't. The episodes on streaming are also uncut.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Are we talking about Men from Shiloh or the Virginian? MFS are the cut ones. I looked at Starz on demand and they have the same cut episodes as the dvds. Is it available anywhere complete?

Last edited:

Kevin Antonio (Kev)

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Taffe
Are we talking about Men from Shiloh or the Virginian? MFS are the cut ones. I looked at Starz on demand and they have the same cut episodes as the dvds. Is it available anywhere complete?
I was talking the virginian. I haven't watched MFS in quite a while. The quality for it is inconsistent. I still haven't bought the German bluray for it so idk if it's complete or not. I only have the garth( lee j cobb) years on blu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks