What's new

Question about the movie "Journey 2: Mysterious Island" (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
If anyone has seen the movie...maybe, you can answer my question. If the island sinks underwater every 80yrs. How is it possible all of these plants, animals and insects survive?

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
todd s said:
If anyone has seen the movie...maybe, you can answer my question. If the island sinks underwater every 80yrs. How is it possible all of these plants, animals and insects survive?
I have seen the 3D version, i would think plants, animals and insects return once the island is above water again.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I would think life returns when the scriptwriters deem it so. :) Come on, this is like saying about Bambi, "the animals can talk, how does that happen." J2 is so divorced from reality, why question anything?

I saw J2 once and that was enough. It doesn't hold a candle to J1. BTW, that mine railway in J1, why in heaven would any mining company build a railway like that? Well, the movie is so good, I don't care. :) Come to think of it, Raiders 2 had a similar railway, didn't care there either. Just go with the non-sensical flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks