What's new

Pull Down TV Mount (1 Viewer)

oaktwng

Auditioning
Real Name
stef
What are people doing for pull down TV mounts? After spending a few hours on the phone looking for one, I thought i'd share my experience.

I work at a fortune 500 IT reseller that carries 20+ different mounting manufacturers. I spent 2 hours on the phone calling everyone one. My findings were that ONLY Dynamic Mounting makes a mount that will pull "down and out" as the name applies. There is no other product I've been able to find that allows for over the mantel mounting with the ability to lower the TV into a comfortable viewing position that doesn't strain your neck.
It is SOLID with absolutely zero flex. All components are made from thick steel plate with corresponding heavy duty bolts and nuts. Everyone that comes over says it is by far the nicest mounting of a TV they have ever seen.If you need to mount a TV high on the wall but want a better viewing angle, this is the mount you need to buy.

oaktwng

Auditioning
Real Name
stef
apples and oranges, not the same kind of mount. I wanted an inexpensive manually pull down. not a large motorized unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks