What's new

Problems with X-Files Season One (1 Viewer)

Russ Felton

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering id anyone else on here has had any problems with disc 2 of the X-Files Season One Box Set. I tried playing mine and my Pioneer DV 45A just spits it out or turns itself off. Then I tried it in my Apex AD-1100W and it can't seem to read it at all.

Russ Felton

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
No, and since two players are spitting it out, I'd return it to the store for an exchange.

PeterMano

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately, Fox's quality control on the x-files season box sets leaves a lot to be desired. Despite the exhorbitant price points, these box sets have numerous mastering errors. When I didn't have a box set with problems, I considered myself lucky.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
Granted, in my experience, the earlier sets had a problem here or there which were quickly rectified with timely exchanges. About midway through the series' sets, they improved and had no problems the first time around all the way to the final season.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
You also have to take into account the fact that if you buy a 7-DVD set, you're naturally gonna be 7 times more likely to encounter a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks