What's new
World Wide Stereo

Problem with DVB318 (1 Viewer)

Zeeshan T

Agent
Hi guys

First sorry if this is the wrong section to post this but it seemed most appropriate to me.

I borrowed a dual layer dvd from my friend and wanted to watch it but when I put the dvd in my zenith dvb318, it just gave me a blank screen and didn't do anything else. I couldn't press menu or anything and when i pressed the eject button, that didn't work either. All other buttons on the player didn't work either (dvd player seemed to freeze), I had to disconnect the power and reconnect it just to get the dvd out. I tried playing other dvds and dvdrs and they worked fine but the dual layer dvd+r didn't work and had the same problems. The DVD is a verbatim dvd+r DL. I played the same dvd on another dvd player in my house and it worked fine. Any solutions? Thanks in advance.

728x90

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
No surprise to me. I have that player and I doubt if DL DVD+R existed at the time it was made. I have read of numerous problems getting some dual layer DVD+R discs to play on various players.

Chris

Zeeshan T

Agent
Thanks for the reply Christopher; I checked the manual and it said the DVD player could play DVD+R but no mention of DL DVD+R so that could be the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks