What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Prison Break ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I'm not sure if they'll rerun it, but I'm SURE that its online if you look hard enough.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Nick's not all that smart. He wants to get Veronica to the airstrip, right? And she wants to fly to Montana. Instead of holding her at gunpoint and alerting her too early, why not tell her, "Hey, I got us a private plane to Montana." Then, her guard's totally down all the way to the strip.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Man. Sucks for the cousin. Dude should have helped out a little and stayed out of the plot.

Funny that the second guy off the plane was the dumb guy from the Sonic ads.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I definitely was thinking that the cousin wouldn't let Michael go first and that he would be left behind to be caught by the guards. Not that I think they'll show it even if he did, but I wonder if Michael fixed the Taj Mahal before he left, because he seems like the type to have kept a promise like that.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Potential spoiler about next season's filming location:

According to the Dallas Morning News, the entire second season will be filmed in Dallas. Maybe I'll try to sneak into a scene or two. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This finale has been insane. Some sad developments, and Abruzzi went medieval on T-Bag. Veronica finally hits paydirt, but can she bring the truth to light? The VP's got some cajones and now has all the marbles. The escapees got left behind, so they are back on the run.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Veronica's an idiot. Nick did the right thing for you, now don't blow it by calling him! I do got to hand it to T-Bag, though. ;) I think we haven't seen the last of Doc Tancredi. Hopefully her theft of the morphine will give her an excuse for leaving the door unlocked.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wonder if the mob will kill and bury Steadman before Veronica can prove Linc's innocence. I gotta think you don't hire John Billingsley if he isn't going to get some screen time, but who knows.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Her lips looked pretty grey. But then Abruzzi made it back. The writers can write whatever they want -- and they have.

Good twist with the VP-now-P though.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Honestly, I was a little disappointed in this finale. The penultimate episode of the season kept my attention much better than the finale.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Sorry, first posted in the TV DVD Software thread, no love for this there. Thought I'd post in the actual program thread.

I have a problem with Season One and the timing and the weather. IIRC, originally Lincoln was supposed to be executed on May 11, (and Michael was supposed to finish Pope's Taj Mahal by June). Meaning Michael went into prison probably around late March. Yet it was so frickin hot when he killed the AC. And more than that, for all the first dozen episodes or so, the cons were always in the yard often just wearing a t-shirt, no over shirt or coveralls.

Then later, by Lincoln's execution, it was snowing and when they escape, a week or more later, Haywire wont take off his coveralls because "he'll freeze to death". Also, Sara is shown near the lake wearing a very heavy coat and scarf. This is only Chicago, not Alaska or northern Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marv74BR
Recent bookmarks