Possible Firefly DVD news

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Kleist, Dec 19, 2002.

1. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

From Zap2It

Also, since the final three episodes are going to be put through post-production and finished, there is the question of a possible future DVD release. “Yes,” Minear says. “We are bound and determined to get whatever gets made onto DVD.”

2. Kai Zas

Kai Zas Second Unit

Damn... I didn't even know it was cancelled. Does this mean that 2-parter netxt week is going to be the last episodes?
    I realy loved that show... [​IMG]
    EDIT: Never mind, just went over to Whedonesque for an update. It's true.

3. JohnDMoore

JohnDMoore Stunt Coordinator

While I hate to see the show go (for me, it was on at a bad time and I only saw 4 episodes... which I loved), I'm excited that it will eventually be on DVD. I'll buy it in a hearbeat.

4. Kai Zas

Kai Zas Second Unit

Let's hope Whedon finds another home for it.
    I've been following the series through Usenet, we will never get to see it on TV here in Belgium. I'll buy anything they release immediately [​IMG]

5. Julia*D

Julia*D Agent

I absolutely love Firefly and I'm hoping that Joss is gonna be able to sell the show to UPN.
    I'd definitely buy this on DVD, whatever the price. [​IMG]

6. GaryEA

GaryEA Second Unit

Add me as a new fan. I caught last week's episode by chance and loved the show. Two hours later, I found out that it was already cancelled.
    Excellent timing on my part... [​IMG]
    I'm glad they're determined to keep the show out of the kind of limbo where it never reappears (like "The Others"). Reruns on another network would be appreciated, and I'd certainly buy a DVD set when released.
    -g

7. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

Were this $200 on DVD, I'd buy it. Excellent, excellent show![​IMG] GREAT NEWS!!!