What's new

Pre-Order PHE Press Release: Pulp Fiction (1994) (4k UHD) (1 Viewer)

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
I'm not that wild about it, either. But if you look at the two (exterior and interior) images tweeted, they both say "Concept Not Final".
Which is fair. But if they put it out in the wild, I'm guessing it's pretty far along.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
I streamed Pulp Fiction from Prime in HD recently, I hadn't seen it in years, and enjoyed the movie enough to buy the Blu-ray (that got excellent reviews back in the day). I hope Paramount doesn't mess up the 4K.

Ross Gowland

Second Unit
Real Name
Ross Gowland
My only question about this 4k is Tarantino actually approving or supervising this since he has made comments about his distaste for 4k and films that were shot on film being remastered to have a digital look.
He’s against digital projection in cinemas but is fine with it in the home, so hopefully he’ll oversee the disc.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Who owns Pulp Fiction and the rest of Miramax's library these days since Miramax itself isn't around anymore?

I think someone said in another thread that Paramount is releasing this.
Paramount Global (formerly Viacom CBS) is the majority owner of Miramax now and holds distribution rights for the Miramax catalogue. Recent Miramax releases like Scream (or 5cream if you prefer, though not official) carried an “A Viacom CBS BeIN Media Company” byline.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Paramount Global (formerly Viacom CBS) is the majority owner of Miramax now and holds distribution rights for the Miramax catalogue. Recent Miramax releases like Scream (or 5cream if you prefer, though not official) carried an “A Viacom CBS BeIN Media Company” byline.

The Scream series is Dimension, not Miramax

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
The Scream series is Dimension, not Miramax
Yes, but Scream (2022) is (a) distributed by Paramount and (b) carries both Miramax and Dimension logos. Only post 2006 Dimension titles were with TWC, and even then, there are some peculiar exceptions, including the Scream franchise.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
pulp.png

This is a cover for a SteelBook release that has been circulating on the Internet. Not certain how valid it is. However, I do like the artwork. Still anticipating release December 6th.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Looks like there’s no new supplements. I was really hoping for a Quentin commentary. 🙁

Doug2000

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Doug
Would love to see Hateful Eight in 4K. If it took this long for Pulp Fiction I'm probably in for a long wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks