What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
In the blood-soaked horror library of films adapted from literary works, Stephen King’s name sits somewhere close to, if not at, the top. Many of his stories have become horror classics, from The Shining to Carrie, as he’s churned out a fair number of grizzly tales over the years. One such tale is that of an ancient American Indian burial ground, explored in his novel Pet Semetary, where legend tells the dead can come back if buried under its soil, but they don’t come back the same.
There is, as one typically finds in King’s work, a potent idea at the core of Pet Semetary. While the film has gathered a loyal fan base over the years, it isn’t always a particularly good film. However, regardless of how you feel about the quality of the film, there’s no denying the superb quality of this 4K edition.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
It has been at least 10 + years since I have scene this movie and I have never owned it on video and I will for sure be purchasing this movie on 4K blu-ray in the next few weeks! I am actually looking forward to seeing the movie again!

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
It has been at least 10 + years since I have scene this movie and I have never owned it on video and I will for sure be purchasing this movie on 4K blu-ray in the next few weeks! I am actually looking forward to seeing the movie again!
Why not just pick up the 4K iTunes version for $4.99? Wait for a sale like I did.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Why not just pick up the 4K iTunes version for $4.99? Wait for a sale like I did.

Just because certain titles I want to actually own the physical copy plus I get the digital code as well. Some movies I get digital so I do have a number of titles that are digital only.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samrinriya
Recent bookmarks