What's new

Pre-Order Paramount Presents! Primal Fear (1996) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
ntIQrEu.jpg 4cd8K9n.jpg

Preorder should be live shortly

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Primal Fear 4k

Last edited:

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
This will be the first Paramount Presents title I purchase in a good while. Never seen the film but it seems like a very safe blind buy. Was this one of Richard Gere's final films before he disappeared off the radar?

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
This will be the first Paramount Presents title I purchase in a good while. Never seen the film but it seems like a very safe blind buy. Was this one of Richard Gere's final films before he disappeared off the radar?
Primal Fear was 1996, and Chicago was 2002.

Then Mr. Gere disappeared.

Well, actually, not really; as he has made 23 films since Chicago. Albeit there was a 5 year break after 2017; but the man is back.

A great actor who selected great projects; and played a perfect Billy Flynn.

Last edited:

PatrickDA

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Patrick

Safe blind buy. I'd say it's his best overall performance. I wish they'd continued the character as he appears in a series of books.

DanH1972

Second Unit
Real Name
Dan
Like "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance," I would suspect that this Presents title will stay at around $30 with no price drop in sight.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
hopefully teh blu-ray isn't just behind the scenes bonus disc but the actual 1080p feature film as well from the restoration.

Reactions: PMF

AlexNH

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex Koutroubas
Has anyone seen this disc? Mine was delayed from amazon.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks