What's new

Paradigm Reference 40 v.3 in Cherry Finish (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
For sale is one pair of Paradigm Reference 40 v.3 bookshelf speakers in cherry finish. Speakers were purchased from authorized dealer about 4 months ago and are in perfect condition. Will be shipped in original packaging and includes manual and copy of original receipt. Used in pet/child/smoke free environment with quality components driving them (Rotel). Pictures provided upon request. For technical specs please see Paradigm's website at www.paradigm.com.

Price is $900 which includes shipping and paypal fees (if applicable). Shipping outside of continental US extra. Will accept Paypal, Money Order, or Check (after if clears). You can view my feedback at ebay or audiogon under username atpezzo.

I am selling these because I am trying to buy a house. They are the last peice of my audio system to go. Please feel free to email me with any questions at [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks