What's new

Other short lived shows I'd buy if available (1 Viewer)

potnoodle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Will F
If we can only revive the DVD tv series market! There has to be a way. Pick up right where the studios left off. Was Paramount working on Ben Casey and Our Miss Brooks? What can we do to get the studios to pick up the market again?

--jthree
I'd love to see Ann Sothern's first series, Private Secretary released on DVD but I'm not holding my breath. It seems that ship has sailed, especially for classic series from the 50's and 60's.

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
PM
I wrote on the Blu-ray-Warner Announcement-section of the forum that I wrote Warner Archives about releasing Gavilan (1982-1983) on DVD and Warner Archives said they have legal issues preventing them from putting that show out right now.

I just wondered what the legal issues were and if they might be trying to work through them to put Gavilan on DVD or streaming.

*(The Blu-ray section of this forum seemed to have members that were cold to my post about an old short-lived show)--Maybe the people on this forum have more appreciation about old short-lived shows and could answer my post more sincerely.

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
PM
Good (but not remastered) prints of Gavilan 1982 are being streamed on a site in New Zealand right now called Sky Go NZ but you have to be a New Zealand resident to be able to subscribe to see them.

The prints are solid compared to the bootlegs that have been going around for years. You need a VPN to start but can't get to see the show without having a New Zealand address.

Is there anyone on here who can get access to these episodes on the site before they take them off?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks