What's new

*** Official "HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
Anyone knows why Ron didn’t review Harry Potter this year?
It appears Ron has shifted his focus from doing early sneek peak reviews to doing DVD reviews. Heck, if you are getting free DVDs from the studios to screen, wouldn't you do the same? ;)
~Edwin

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Well you can do both since he reviews some very few selected upcoming movies! I was thinking maybe he didn’t like it and didn’t want to write about it. But of course there is 99% of chance that he simply didn’t attend an early screening!

Ron McBadger

Stunt Coordinator
Pardon me but has anyone started a thread discussing the 3rd book? Specifically who is going to play HP's godfather?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
There's a thread discussing the new director, but I don't think there's a general thread about the third movie.

Who should play Sirius Black....Hmmmmmmm.....

Chris Atkins

Senior HTF Member
Resurrecting this thread to say that COS is getting better on repeat viewings for me. Knowing how the story turns out makes it easier to spot the little clues (and they are very little!) throughout the movie, and the plot seems less convoluted.
I still maintain that the audience should have been allowed to play "detective" more, and that the music is both too much of the same and, worse yet, way too soft in the sound mix of the DVD (I remember it being this way in the theater too), but I am more entertained each time I watch COS.
Looking forward to POA...do I really have to wait a whole year? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks