What's new

Nickelodeon Game Shows (1 Viewer)

Adam4Rizzel

Agent
Real Name
Adam J
I just realized today that Figure it Out (classic and revamp), Global Guts, and Legends of the Hidden Temple are available on iTunes. This really got me excited because hopefully this opens up some opportunity for these shows to be available on DVD. Personally, I would love to see some of these classic shows release in full on DVD, and with the uproar of classic Nickelodeon in the past year, I hope it could be a possibility. If a DVD release did happen, I'd assume it would be MOD. It'd be hard to pass up Double Dare on DVD!

Kevin Martinez

Second Unit
Interestingly, neither Double Dare nor What Would You Do (the other game show Mark Summers hosted) are up on iTunes.
I heard that Summers and some of the other game show hosts were not paid residuals when their shows were aired on Nick GAS, and that they sued Nickelodeon. If this is true, this might create problems for the other game shows as far as iTunes and DVD goes.

Adam4Rizzel

Agent
Real Name
Adam J
I don't know, I've never heard that before. I'm just really happy that Nickelodeon did something because they generally act as if these game shows never even occurred! Its a step in the right direction. Although its kinda bizarre they released Global Guts before Guts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks