What's new

New U2 DVD on it's Way (1 Viewer)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
Chris, you may be interested to know that "Bad" appears on the Elevation Boston DVD. Just thought I'd pass that along...

LOL...I love the moment on the Slane DVD when Bono tries to get the band started during "Angel of Harlem". Seems like Adam Clayton got the point, but Larry must've been dozing :)

MattCPT

Stunt Coordinator
Does everyone agree that this DVD is better than the Boston Elevation DVD? I have neither but would love to buy the better of the two. Also, what do people think of the sound quality?

Thanks,
Matt

Sam E. Torres

Second Unit
i think overall the new dvd is better, namely because of some songs that i was a little pissed weren't on the boston dvd(one, all i want is you, etc). but the boston dvd has some tracks that were performed better, like where the streets have no name, for example. if you ask me, i'd say get both of them if you're a hardcore u2 fan, but if you're afraid of getting 2 dvds that are a little too much alike, i'd opt for the slane dvd. hope that helps a bit.

ToddJ

Second Unit
this is probably the wrong thread in which to post this....however, does anyone know if there is a dvd out there that has the music video for "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by U2 ? It is from the album A Very Special Christmas...

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
this is probably the wrong thread in which to post this....however, does anyone know if there is a dvd out there that has the music video for "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by U2 ? It is from the album A Very Special Christmas...
I don't think there's anything out now, besides the CD, which is still in print.

However, it seems as though VH1 does show a lot of old Christmas music videos this time of year, so if you keep your eyes open, you might catch it. I have it on video somewhere from a U2 music video marathon on MTV. The video was shot during the making of Rattle & Hum, and was recorded in beautiful black and white during soundcheck, it's just the band playing the song.

Derek Baker

Stunt Coordinator
I'm loving the Slane disc...I just feel the show and performance is much more passionate and better representation of what a live U2 show is like.

The uncompressed PCM track at 1536 Kbps is VERY nice too...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks