What's new

New theater room in need of some help! (1 Viewer)

BG713

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon Gay
Hello all. Im new here and have read a few post and got a little confused so I decided to ask my own questions! I have a new home with a media room (17x22) and looking to hook up a nice audio system to go with the Mitsubishi HC7800D 3-D projector with a 106'' screen I got as a gift. I want to hook up a PS3, AT&T U-Verse box, 3-D Dvd player and a way to connect my ipad/ipod to the system. Information on speakers, receivers, subs, wiring the whole 9 yrs is much appreciated. Budget is around $1000-$2500....hopefully! Thanks in advance! BG

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Hi Brandon, welcome to HTF! Your PS3 will handle 3D blu-ray. There is no such thing as a 3D DVD player, only 3D blu-ray. As for your sound system questions, I don't know, but I am sure that someone will be along who does.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Just to clarify, you are looking to spend less than $2500 and all you need is the sound system? Have you listened to anything yet? Do you have any home theater stores near by?

BG713

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon Gay
I have not been to listen to anything nor hit a home theater store yet but will be in the coming weeks. Thanks Mccambely for the info, will check out the links ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks