What's new
World Wide Stereo

New SVS Sub owner! (1 Viewer)

Morgan_

Stunt Coordinator
Hello. First post for the newbie here! I like this forum, I've been reading it often, it seems like most the people here are cool. Good to be around people that share the same passion of HT. I ordered a PB10-ISD sub today! Can't wait to get it later this week. I'm upgrading from a Velodyne CHT-10 that I've come to learn is quite lacking on the lows down from 30hz, so it's going to be alot of fun having a real sub to integrate into my system. Just watched "U571" and it'll be a blast to check it out again when I get the SVS. Anyway, hello to all.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Hi Morgan,

Welcome to the Forum!

If you’re putting the PB10-ISD in a small-to-medium room you should be very pleased with it, and you’ll for sure be amazed at its extension.

I recently did a comparison of the PB10 to a few other comparably priced subs that you might find interesting – look for the thread on this forum.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

MichaelPR

Second Unit
I just got one last week I am morrre than happy with it. Really opens up the audio on movies!

Tingwe

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Morgan_, welcome to the HTF! you'll love your PB10, I do. hey seems like we're growing here in the Inland Empire, there's a fellow basshead Frank M. also in Redlands. you guys staying dry? I've never seen this much rain in my 20yrs here in SoCal tsk tsk tsk. flooded in some parts here in Fontana :frowning:

Morgan_

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you guys, I appreciate the welcome. I ordered my PB10 through Plasmadocs on Sunday, so hopefully it will be here by weeks end. Yup Tingwe, we are soaked here in Socal, I can't remember when it rained so much! I don't work when it rains, so my wallet is getting really light, but I have the PB10 to look forward too! I guess the Velodyne CHT-10 will go into the computer room and replace the Onkyo 8" sub I have in there. I used to think the CHT-10 was bomb, and it's usable down to 25-28hz, but not at a good volume. That PB10 is gonna be sweet!

frank manrique

Supporting Actor
Morg,

Congrats! Am sure you'll be more than pleased with your purchase.

Welcome to HTF...and for becoming yet another happy "SVS bassaholic"! :D

-THTS

"...hi, my name is Frank...and am an SVS bassaholic..."

Morgan_

Stunt Coordinator
Hello Scott. I like your DVD page, nice. I have 300 dvd's and I was wondering if you have or know of a dvd file program I can get or download, that will organize my dvd's to look like your page. I have 3 binders that I have to tool through to see what I want to watch. It would be nice to organize them like that:) Thanks. -MM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks