What's new

New member from South Carolina (1 Viewer)

RonnieB2nd

Auditioning
Real Name
Ronnie Black
Hello everyone, I am not a hardcore audiophile but enjoy tinkering. I currently run a Denon 7.2, Klipsch set up. I have two Klipsch Reference 12's, a pair of RF-82II's, and R51 bookshelves. I am in the middle of replacing my old speakers that I have had for almost 17 years. I was running Polk Monitor 60s and a CS2 center with Harmon Kardon HKB-12 sub...I am shopping for a center channel

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
SVS Memorial Day Outlet sale is going on right now.

I don't think they have a specific center speaker on the list Matching Centers with different brand speakers is always a bit tricky

Maybe I'm misreading your post -- are you keeping the Klipsch system and and just want a Center for that system or are you replacing the Klipsch set-up

If you are keeping the 82II for L/R I think the RC62II are supposed to be the best center match though it looks to be discontinued though a few still around. I'm not sure how close the 52 would be. I would love to suggest the 64 ii or III except for the price tag

Last edited:

RonnieB2nd

Auditioning
Real Name
Ronnie Black
SVS Memorial Day Outlet sale is going on right now.

I don't think they have a specific center speaker on the list Matching Centers with different brand speakers is always a bit tricky

Maybe I'm misreading your post -- are you keeping the Klipsch system and and just want a Center for that system or are you replacing the Klipsch set-up

If you are keeping the 82II for L/R I think the RC62II are supposed to be the best center match though it looks to be discontinued though a few still around. I'm not sure how close the 52 would be. I would love to suggest the 64 ii or III except for the price tag
I found a RC-62 from a guy for 215 shipped..Let me know if you can beat that

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I found a RC-62 from a guy for 215 shipped..Let me know if you can beat that

Not from me. Nothing I could find New on the usual websites. I guess with anything used -- try it and see if it works will with your system. Matching centers with Mains is never 100% simple and esp with the unique Klipsch designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks