What's new

new home theater speakers (1 Viewer)

Joe Bachich

Auditioning
I'm new to all the home theater equipment and am not sure about what kind of speakers to get. My theater will be +/- 12' x 22' in my basement. COst is a factor to a minimal extent, I really don't want to go over 15000. for everything from the projector av receiver to speakers. Someone mentioned Monitor Audio silver series or PSB. Any suggestions or input?

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Tim_Wes

Auditioning
I'm going through the same thing and have a similar budget. So far I've picked the Denon 4802 receiver, B&W speakers and the Sharp 9000 projector. Still not sure on screen or DVD. I've read about the new Firehawk and may wait a bit longer to see more info. on it. Good luck and enjoy.

Cindy B

Grip
Well, on the advice of my brother, and at least one or two of the posters on this board, I went and listened to Paradigm Titans. Holy smokes...I never would have guessed that a bookshelf could sound like that. Falls well within my price range too. I'm gonna start checking prices. Paradigm.com shows a couple of nice packages, but I'm hoping I can get a deal somewhere. I'll defintely have to find stands though...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks