What's new

Netflix Master of None Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Aziz Ansari and Alan Yang's third season takes a different direction by focusing on previous supporting character Denise (Lena Waithe) as she grapples with newfound success as a writer, and a marriage with spouse Alicia (Naomi Ackie) that hits some rocky territory as they try to start a family.

I know there was some question how this season would play out given some attention placed on Ansari's personal life a few years back. Perhaps wisely, he's chosen to become a supporting player this round (as well as direct), though we do get a glimpse how his character is doing now (not so good in either career or relationship).

The pacing of the first episode seems a bit more leisurely than I remember even the second season, and the material is serious and times heartbreaking. I'm not sure where things are heading, but given how different things are from past seasons, it's anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks