What's new

need suggestions on wall speakers placements (1 Viewer)

Chap Capuyan

Auditioning
Pretty straightforward. I need some suggestions on where to mount my front Left and Right in wall speakers.

Here are a couple of pics of my complicated wall.
IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

(They are also attched)

Attachments

• IMAG0322.jpg
    IMAG0322.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0324.jpg
    IMAG0324.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 76

Chap Capuyan

Auditioning
Ah,yes. That might do it. One question though, is an L/C/R bar the same as a sound bar? I wan't to use my AVR's left, right, and center ports.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
No LCR bar is not the same as "soundbar".Pinnacle QP15Def Tech Mythos 10(if not it is the 9 or 7 or...)BIC has one in the PL series.Leon (out of Michigan) makes them custom sized exactly for your TV. Google "Leon 414"

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Yes, your front three wires connect to it. And, depending on what mount you have(brand), there should be a "center speker mount" that you would use. Essentially attaching this right to the TV.Chief and Sanus models can work with pretty much with all other brands of mount.Look for the Chief PCCCA2 (on my phone so my search is limited, but the PCC i gave is close enough to find it...so you'll know what to look for).

mccambley

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Casey
How about lowering that TV. The bottom of the set should be about 36 inches from the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks