What's new

Need help choosing deciding on kitchen system... (1 Viewer)

steveBose

Grip
So we are in the midst of re-doing our kitchen and was now hoping to install and in-ceiling speaker system. We entertain lots of parties in the neighborhood, and enjoy listening to music while cooking and the likes so that gives you and idea. There isn't really any room for a subwoofer so the speakers will need to have a wide range from low to high. Hopefully sometime we will expand into the living room and outside onto the deck (if not immediately) so the receiver needs to have some sort of feature that would allow me to select which speakers are producing music (e.g. only kitchen speakers, only outdoor speakers, or both, or only living room and kitchen, etc.) some sort of toggle switch system that allows me to select which speakers play. So what I'm hoping to hear from you is the name of a decent receiver(silver preferably) that can handle my needs, a nice pair of in-ceiling speakers (white in color), and if you know a nice pair of outdoors, lets hear it (but that can wait too). Budget is about $1500-$2000.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MikeNg

Second Unit
RBH Sound In-ceilings. I've put in a ton, and they all sound great.
http://rbhsound.com

The MC series with 8" woofer is enough to not need a sub for music listening. Pretty darn good extension.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks